Sunday, April 6, 2014

Swim Lessons

 
Being near the water has always been a big part of my life, so naturally I want Blake to love it as much as I do. I decided to do a "Mommy and Me" swim class this summer with Blake. It was a blast! While Melanie was here, I had her come with us to our weekly lesson, and I had her snap a couple of pictures. I'm the one with the crazy hair in the middle. Blake LOVES the water. I couldn't be happier about that. He is pretty young, so I'm not sure he knows much about what is going on, but I do know that he definitely became more comfortable in the water over the course of the class. Also, by the end of the summer, he was trying to put his face in the water to mimic the teacher. So precious! We will definitely be repeating lessons every summer. It's such a fun memory maker for me and my little fish.
 







 
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment