Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Christmas is Coming!

Christmas is in the air!! We are super excited to go to South Dakota for Christmas, but in the mean time we are doing a few Christmas traditions here at home.
 
Looking at Christmas lights is one of my all time favorite things to do. We decided to grab some homemade gingerbread men (made by me) and hot chocolate. We then drove around to some of the neighborhoods that had been recommended for Christmas lights. It was so fun. The only downside... I got food poisoning the next day. The only thing I can think of was that it was the hot chocolate. Aaron and I had different hot chocolates the night before. Pretty weird! Anyways, it was a fun night. Blake enjoyed it too! He could totally see the lights through the window, and thought it was great. Oh...and this is his debut in his "big boy" car seat! We were trying it out before driving to South Dakota with it. He loved it! I think he likes being able to see what is going on.
 

 
 
Just a little Christmas baking! I may have gone a little over board this year, but it was destined to happen since we were all snowed in for so long!

 
Love looking at this sight while I do dishes. Love Christmas decorations!
 
 
A little preview of a few of Blake's early Christmas toys.
 



 
Blake decided I needed help decorating the tree. This all happened within one minute of me turning my back to the tree. Such a little sneak!
 

 
-SL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment