Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!!
 
We love this time of the year. In fact, it's Aaron's favorite holiday. So far, we have spent every single Thanksgiving with Aaron's uncle and aunt in Mountain Home, AR. This year was no different! We took Blake along with us and had a blast. We're so glad that Randall and Lori let us invade their house every year. Maybe one year we will invite them over for Thanksgiving...as long as they agree to still cook. ;)
 
It's such a great time to reflect on our family and what is most important. It also makes me stop to realize how much I have to be grateful for!
 
Blake taking advantage of someone else's toys...
 




 
Daddy teaching Blake all about carving the turkey.

 
Mostly Blake just wanted to eat...


 
All dressed up for the Razorback game the day after Thanksgiving! Blake loved having Joseph's kids there. He tagged along with whatever they were doing. This was the first year that I didn't really do any Black Friday shopping. Aaron and I went and looked at a few things later that day, but nothing too extreme. We were having too much fun with Blake at the house!



Of course as soon as he saw the dog, he took off after it.

 
Blake and Joseph's kids in the basement. Boys will be boys!
 

 
I'm so thankful every day for the life that I have and for these two special guys. I know that no matter what happens down the road, knowing that I have the love of these guys makes it all ok.

 
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment