Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Snow!

So I know I said fall is my favorite, but... I have to admit.... I LOVE winter too. I especially love snow. That's the only downside to Arkansas. I do wish it would snow more and that Arkansas was actually prepared to handle snow instead of shutting down the whole town even if it only snows an inch. In the pictures below it actually snowed several inches, very rare for AR. I loved it! Blake was totally enthralled with it. I love Aaron and Blake is these pictures. You can totally see the love.
 





 
Blake was totally up for exploring...
 
 
...even after he fell in the snow! Such a trooper!



 
Here are a few pictures of the neighborhood. Kind of crazy! (P.S. the roads stayed like that for several days. They were never plowed... oh Arkansas...)



 
-SL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment