Monday, April 14, 2014

Anniversary Number 3!

I can't believe that we have been married for three years!! I love this guy more than anything. It always amazes me how awesome he is to me day after day. I don't know how I got so lucky. I love every minute I'm with him! You know how you think about your dream guy when you are younger? Aaron is everything I wanted and more, and I love him more and more every year.
 
 
 
This year for our anniversary, we decided to stick close to home since I am still nursing Blake, and we really felt like he was too young to be left over night. Aaron's cousin, Emily, babysat Blake while we went out for ....wait for it.... Pizza! Yeah, we had pizza for our anniversary. It sounded good that night! We aren't too hard to please. We didn't really care where we ate, we just wanted to be together.
 
 

 
 
It's been an awesome three years, and here's to an eternity more!
 
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment