Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Packing & Playing

January 2014 was all about packing and getting ready to sell our house, but who says you can't have fun while packing?


Packing was not nearly as stressful as I thought it would be. We packed everything in our house that wasn't critical to have out while we "stage" our house for showing. I am amazed at how much we can go without. After seeing how full our garage is, I'm also wondering how we ever fit in into our house! I must be a better organizer than I give myself credit for. I'm thankful that our house we are moving into is almost twice as big too!
 

 
Blake has always loved his blankets, but lately he has become super attached. He is rarely far from any of his blankets, but especially this one. I love it. I love that he is attached to things. That's been one of my favorite things about watching Blake grow. I love watching his little personality traits develop.




 
We are a little sad that it has been so unseasonably cold for Arkansas lately. Normally it's not nearly this cold. Blake was just getting to the age where we could really play outside with him when it got cold. We have managed to squeeze in a few playdates outside. If it was up to Blake he would stay outside forever no matter how cold it was!









 
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment