Sunday, August 25, 2013

The Finished Nursery

 
It took me a couple months, but I finally finished Blake's nursery! I LOVE IT! SO MUCH! I fell in love with this bedding as soon as I saw it. It was ridiculously expensive, but I knew I wouldn't find anything I liked better than this.
 
I bought extra fabric from the company that makes the bedding. With the extra fabric I made the pillows and the curtain. The three black picture frames above his dresser have the blue fabric in them with animals cut out of the same fabric as his bedding. I used my cricut to trace the animals.  I also made the slipcover for his rocking chair.
 
He also has a gorgeous bumper that matches his bed, but since he is so little still he doesn't sleep with it yet.
 
LOVE how it all turned out!
 




 
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment