Monday, February 3, 2014

Being Crafty

 
We didn't know if Blake would actually get to see a lot of snow since...we live in Arkansas....BUT We did in fact get a snowstorm this winter! And what are snow days best for? Being crafty! New Beginnings is this month, and I had a ton of stuff to do to get ready. Our theme was "I'm a Mormon...I know it, I live it, I love it."
 
 
Blake was a total angel the whole time I was working on my projects. Of course...snow in Arkansas usually means that everything and everyone shuts down for the foreseeable future, so of course New Beginnings was cancelled after all that work! Oh well...that just meant I had more time to spend with my two favorite boys...
 
 
He is trying so hard to roll over!



 
I just can't resist taking pictures of this cutie... Precious!
 
I decided to make a "greenie" box for Sam. I thought it turned out pretty cute.





 
More crafties...We have a couple new girls coming into Young Women's this month as well, so I  made a couple little gifts for them.

 
What else are snow days good for? BAKING! I have had this weird obsession with wanting to eat cookie dough lately, so I decided I should try a "no-bake" cookie dough recipe. No eggs... so theoretically they are safe to eat. They were ok. Not nearly as good as my normal cookie dough!

 
We do snow days the right way here.
-SL


No comments:

Post a Comment