Thursday, February 6, 2014

Mommyhood is the Best

Happy Mother's Day! All those things that people tell you about how you can never explain how it feels to be a mom until it happens? They are all true. I love this little guy more than I can possibly explain. It's such a blessing every day to watch him grow. I feel totally honored that I am entrusted with raising him. I just hope I can do as good of a job as his deserves. He is everything to me and Aaron. Our world completely revolves around him, and that's the way we like it!
 
 
 
This year, Aaron was traveling for work right before Mother's Day, so we took a picture during our "Mother's Day Photo Shoot" just for him.

 
Happy Mother's Day text that was sent to Grandmas.

 
 
This was the card that we sent to Aaron's mom and my mom.
 
 
Up to no good...

 
We were so glad to have Daddy back!




 
How can you not love this little rolly polly?!
 
-SL
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment