Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Our Little Bunny

 

EASTER! Blake's first. We love our little bunny. This year we decided to take a little roadtrip to Mountain Home, AR to visit Aaron's uncle. Aaron's cousin, Emily, also lives there. She had a little Easter party that we went to the Saturday before Easter. So cute! She made little bunny tails for all the kids to wear. I'm not sure what Blake thought of it, but
 

 
Did I mention that Aaron bought me a new lens for Christmas? It has been so fun to play with. Luckily Blake is an excellent subject to photograph. We'll see how long that lasts...
 


 
Blake was very opposed to anything pink being near him.


 
Chasing Cousin Bailey

 
Uncle Randall


 
Julietta and Joseph


 
Blake was pretty indifferent to the Easter egg hunt.


 



 

I may have been a little ambitious with my Easter cupcakes this year, but they were really fun. I made candy eggs from scratch that were filled with jelly beans. So cute! Happy Easter!
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment