Saturday, February 15, 2014

The Best Daddy Ever

 
Happy First Father's Day to my hubby!

Words cannot describe how much I love this man and all that he is. I am so grateful for how hard he works to provide for us, how loving and caring he is, and how much of a good person he is. I look up to him so much, and I am so grateful that Blake has such a good example. I have a lot of faith that Blake will turn out to be a great man because of the dad he has.


For one of Aaron's gifts, I made matching ties! Actually... I didn't make Aaron's. I bought two adult ties that were the same, and then I cut one of them up and sewed Blake's tie. I was too nervous to try to make a tie for Aaron. I am not that talented in my sewing abilities...(maybe next year).

 
Here are a couple of Aaron's other gifts...
 
A bag of kisses tied to this Primary song
 
I mounted this picture onto a black wooden block for Aaron's desk at work.
 
 
Don's Father's Day Card

 
Paul's Father's Day card

 
 
I love all these men. Fatherhood is so undervalued in this world today I think. It takes a special man to raise a family and provide for them in the way these men have. I count my blessings because of them every day!
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment