Sunday, August 25, 2013

Valentine's Day

We decided to keep it pretty simple for Valentine's Day this year since we had Blake with us.
 
Aaron bought me an awesome new Cricut cartridge (Pixar characters!), flowers, and a couple beautiful new charms for my Pandora bracelet. I gave him a basket full of all of his favorite goodies to snack on. Do we know each other or what?!
 
 

 
Aaron had one other sweet surprise...
 
We had originally tried to get a tree house in Eureka Springs for Valentine's Day, but they were totally booked up! Instead, Aaron created our own little "tree house" in our guest room for the night. Pretty cute, eh? Here is a picture of Aaron setting up the computer so we could watch a movie. He told me to pick whatever girly chick flick I wanted. I had a specific, cute, Valentine's Day movie in mind, but couldn't remember the name of it. We searched around Netflix for awhile, and we found "I Hate Valentine's Day," and I thought that was the one I was looking for. Nope. Turns out that was one of the worst movies ever! So lame! Later I found the movie I was looking for, which is in fact called "Valentine's Day." Oh well... It was still a blast. Love that I have such a creative husband!
 
 
This guy is my best friend, and I love him more than anything!
-SL
 

No comments:

Post a Comment