Tuesday, March 4, 2014

We are Americans


We are Americans, and I'm proud to say it.
 
I realize our country is not in the best state possible. I realize that there are a lot of problems, a lot of corrupt government officials, a lot of red tape, bureaucracy, debt, etc etc.
 
I also know that there is no where else on earth I would rather live. I know that we live in a country where I can freely exercise my religion. I can choose my career, where I want to live, what I want to where, and who I want to be. I have my freedom and that is of paramount importance to me.
 
We love Independence Day! We celebrated all week long....take a look!
 








 

















 
 
 We are thankful for the freedoms we have and the chance to celebrate it! Happy 4th of July!
-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment