Sunday, May 1, 2011

March showers bring April downpours which eventually lead to flowers I guess...

Yard work! Yay!
I actually love working outdoors, but living in this rainforest type weather has presented problems. It rains so much here that it feels like we live in a jungle. Everything grows and it grows FAST! You have to do a lot of yard work each week just to keep the grass mowed and the weeds down.

I'm so thankful that Aaron takes care of the mowing of the grass. He takes care of the yard, and I take care of the house. I LOVE this arrangement!

The flowerbeds are a joint venture though, which has been a lot of fun. First of all, we had to rip all the weeds and weed tarp out of the yard from the previous owners.


Needless to say....we were VERY worn out the next day!

More pictures to come on this in the future... once we are done. I can't wait to see how beautiful it will be when we're done!
Random picture from that day: Aaron LOVES airplanes....He was unwinding from the hard work by building a model airplane. Love this guy!

-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment