Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sam's High School Graduation

In May, my brother Sam graduated from Lincoln High School! Aaron and I drove up for the weekend, and we had an awesome time.



I guess I should back up and tell you that when my family was here for Easter, my brothers (Sam & Nate) were introduced to two super cute sisters (Cailyn & Shannon) from our church here in Arkansas. They hit it off pretty well ... SO ... naturally... we decided to bring the girls with us from Arkansas to Sioux Falls, SD.


We think they had a fun time...we sure did! Right before we left for Arkansas we ended up closing the deal on buying a car that we had been looking at for awhile. We absolutely LOVE it. It's technically my car... we drove my yellow VW Bug back to South Dakota and gave it back to my parents. Aaron and I both have Hyundai cars now.

It's a pretty hott car, and I LOVE driving it! Aaron likes it too... I think he's thankful to not own a VW Bug anymore. He wasn't too fond of it...



The graduation ceremony was GREAT. It was short, sweet, and then we were out of there!




Here are a bunch of random pictures from the weekend.








We love you, Sam! And we're super proud of you! -SL

No comments:

Post a Comment