Saturday, July 9, 2011

Our Little Home

When I was younger I used to dream about my first little home as a newly wed. I used to think about how I would decorate it and what kind of house I would like.

Now that I AM a newly wed and we DO have our own home... I have to say...


It's perfect...just perfect.


Don't mind the grass... It was still early spring when I took these pictures. The grass hadn't quite grown in yet...


We started our flower garden, which will be a work in progress. We are still trying to figure out just what we want and how it should look. Right now we are experimenting with a couple of different things, but I love that we have that ability to have a yard and have the freedom to do whatever we want to do!


All in all.... we love it....


And it doesn't hurt that I have the most awesome husband to go along with my perfect house!


Love you honey!- SL

No comments:

Post a Comment