Saturday, November 5, 2011

Date Night!

 

One night we decided to have an extra special date night. We both really like steaks, but Aaron thought I needed to taste a high quality steak that was NOT overly cooked. I always order mine well well done.

He converted me. I will never order my steak well done again. It’s SO much better medium well! Delicious! Below are our pictures from the event…It was so much fun! I have such a sweet and awesome husband.

Natalie 040

Natalie 042

Natalie 043

Natalie 045

Natalie 046

 

Natalie 047

Natalie 049

Natalie 050

Natalie 051

The next day we also went to the LPGA tournament that was being hosted in the neighborhood next to us. It was pretty awesome. We got to see some of the best women golfers in the entire world. It was well worth it. We weren’t allowed to take any pictures, but we did take a picture of the massive amount of stuff we got for free just for showing up! The event is hosted by Wal-Mart and P&G, so that is where most of our stuff came from. We had a great time!

Natalie 519

-SL

No comments:

Post a Comment